A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to work within the small team of a company based in Tewkesbury. The role will involve supporting with administration for the marketing team. The team are responsible for the online presence and sales for the company and use a range of digital media.
The role is based within a company who specialise in the supply of cabling to a mixture of industries including government, security, communication and MOD.
The successful candidate will work closely with a previous apprentice to provide administration support to develop the online presence of the business.
- Attend and contribute to planning sessions
- Support with all online platforms and online stores administration
- Provide general data research to support the business
- Administration associated with electronic media and database systems
- Quality check online information
- Ability to communicate effectively – both in writing and verbally together with an excellent telephone manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work in a small team and be a team player
- Confident, positive, outlook with a can-do attitude
- High energy initiative and motivated to succeed and learn
All staff are required to be flexible in their approach and willingness to get involved and support where necessary.
5 GCSE’s at grades 4 to 9 (A*to C) or equivalent to include Maths and English
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with ½ hour unpaid lunch
£5.00 per hour
|Job Category||Administration Apprentice|
|Job Ref Number:||J2936|
organised, accurate, can do and proactive attitude, quick learner, proficient computer skills, excellent listening and communication skills
|Qualifications:||5 GCSE’s at grades 4 to 9 (A*to C) or equivalent to include Maths and English|
|Job Category||Business & Finance|