We have an opportunity for a CNC Machine Operator at a large friendly and family run window and door Manufacturer based in Bristol who are looking to expand their growing company.
The successful applicants will join a positive and successful team, developing industry recognised transferable skills along with making a great start on their career journey.
Purpose of the Role
This is a role where attention to detail, ability to develop skills and knowledge will be key. You will be responsible for the manufacture of product components in line with time schedules and quality standards. Your role is vital to the successful and timely manufacturing process upon which the company depends. You will be team and customer focussed in your approach.
- Cutting / machining prepared material according to printed list
- Checking quality of machined pieces
- Keeping machine(s) in good working order
- Responsibility of necessary quality checks and signed off product
- Checking projects in CAD program, printing reports and manufacture instructions
- Prepare CNC programs for machines using CAD apps
- Checking production process for contracts and reporting to manager
- Support to own department on matters such as: production methods, manufacturing equipment and technologies
- Responsibility for the achievement and maintenance of any appropriate quality standard
- Feedback on improvements to processes and products
- To correctly use the departmental systems and processes, to operate them and assist in the development of these systems
- To maintain a reasonably up-to-date knowledge of relevant products in the Company’s market, of manufacturing technologies and methods, of customer / construction industry standards and expectations, and of suppliers and contractors
£5.00 per hour.
|Job Category||Apprentice CNC Machine Operator|
|Job Ref Number:||J2900|
|Skills Required:||Technical skills, imagination, Reliable and Trustworthy|
|Qualifications:||GCSE’s at grade 9-3 (A*- D) to include Maths and English|