Exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in Property to join an award winning company and supportive team near to the centre of Bristol. The role is supporting the company within an exciting lettings and administration role, this includes on-the-job training whilst working towards a recognised qualification and a fantastic opportunity to progress.
Provide support in day to day running of office, including:
- Booking, arranging and attending viewings
- Dealing with people both in person and on the phone
- Ensure that the rooms are dressed, well designed and appeal to potential tenants
- Obtain feedback from viewings
- Ensure records and database are accurate and up to date
- Liaise with maintenance to book repairs
- Update and maintain social media adverts
- Other office duties as required
- Confident to build relationships and rapport with colleagues, tenants and customers
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively – both in writing and verbally together with an excellent telephone manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a small team and be a team player
- Confident, positive, outlook with a can-do attitude
- High energy
- Work on own initiative
- motivated to succeed and learn
- Self-starter with a keen interest in a career in property
All staff are required to be flexible in their approach and willingness to get involved in other issues where necessary.
You will need to have a full UK driving licence for this role.
The role is flexible working and will include weekends
GCSE’s at grade 9-4 (A*- C) to include Maths and English
Various shifts (Flexible working) 40 hours Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm and Saturday / Sunday 9am – 5pm
£4.00 Monday – Friday £5 Saturday / Sunday
Progression onto the Advanced Apprenticeship or professional qualification and ultimately a full time job within a supportive company.
|Job Category||Apprentice Lettings Administrator|
|Job Ref Number:||J2903|
Team player, Good communicator, Can plan and organise, Ability to deal with pressure
|Qualifications:||Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades 4 to 9 (A* to C) or equivalent including Maths and English|
|Job Category||Business & Finance|