01452 733962 info@theswac.org.uk

Apprenticeship Funding

In April 2017 the government changed the way Apprenticeships are funded with the introduction of the apprenticeship Levy for employers with an annual pay bill above £3million. There is still funding available for those who are non-levy employers with an annual pay bill below £3million or if you have no funds remaining in your Levy account. This is known as ‘co-investment’ funding where the employer will pay 10% and the government will fund the remaining 90%.

Government & Industry Resources

Apprenticeship frameworks and the new standards all fall into 15 funding bands to determine the cost of the qualification. More information on these bands can be found here:

In order to get approved to deliver apprenticeship training all providers must be approved to deliver and will appear on the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP).

There are also eligibility criteria to receive funding and up to date information on this criteria can be in the Apprenticeship & performance management rules.

Apprenticeship Funding Bands

Approved Training Providers

Apprenticeship Funding Rules

© 2020 The South West Apprenticeship Company, All Rights Reserved | Powered by PR Geeks

Share This